About this blog....

This blog is for any and all NRHH members from any region. Here you can find regional and national NRHH updates, areas for comments about what other chapters are doing, and general NRHH musings. It's PACURH-specific, but all are welcome to share their insight and enthusiasm for NRHH!

There will be updates at least bi-monthly, with special detailed updates close to conference times.

Monday, August 23, 2010

NRHH Buddy Schools

"No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees." ~Carole Borges

(Photo courtesy of: http://www.esnathens.gr/?q=news/buddy_system_spring_semester_2010_new)
Hey NRHH!

Does your chapter feel like it's all alone in the challenges of establishing an awesome NRHH experience for students on campus? Do you feel like you have all this experience just waiting to be shared with other chapters? Well, you don't have to be lonely anymore! I'm putting together an NRHH Buddy School system to pair up schools based on how they can help one another with strengths and weaknesses.

Thing is, I don't know every chapter's strengths or weaknesses, so I need your help to do so! Please fill out this survey to give me more information on pairing up schools in the best way possible!

https://catalysttools.washington.edu/webq/survey/bgawne/109916

Let me know if you have any issues with this, and I can't wait to see what everyone has got going on!

Lots of diamond love,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment